ShoCard is the one identity verification system that works the way consumers and businesses need it to for security, privacy, and always-on fraud protection.
- Create Impactful Change–We aim to create something meaningful and become an instrument for change, now and for the future.
- Have Pride–We create things we’re proud of. We don’t just write code, offer a solution, or make money. We create something that expresses our passion. We’re creating a beautiful piece of art expressed through hard work.
- Innovation–Creativity is the heart and origin of our culture. Founded on innovation, we continue to challenge ourselves to think differently. We allow our people to try different approaches, even make mistakes.
- Family & Team–When we come here, we’re not just coming to work, we’re here with our extended family. We explore, we create, we talk and we celebrate winning together. Every individual counts and every win belongs to the team.
- Openness, Transparency & Integrity–We say what we do and we do what we say. We strive for honesty, clarity and transparency with our team, with our partners, clients, investors and end-users.
- Success–We are here to win. Whatever we do, we strive to succeed and be the best at. We don’t intend to be good-enough, but to be great. We will win as a business, as a technology, as a family and a team.
Everyone will know, with certainty, who they are interacting with at any time, but with only the information they need for their purpose.
Empower individuals, businesses and governments to establish, verify and exchange identity information simply, privately, securely and at world scale.
Ebrahimi is a well known industry veteran and has an extensive background in scalable platforms, online services, mobile-development and digital advertising.
Most recently, he was CEO of Advertising.com Dynamic Retargeting (formerly Buysight), an AOL company. Prior to that he was Senior Vice President of Platform Engineering at Yahoo!, with responsibility for Yahoo!’s registration and anti-fraud platform services, as well as premium services including Yahoo! Small Business, large partnerships including AT&T and Verizon, Yahoo! front doors, including My Yahoo! and Yahoo! front page. He built Yahoo!’s original Display Advertising platform that served over 20 Billion transactions/day. Armin founded and was CEO of TRIicon Solutions, acquired by Tandem Computers. Armin has a Ph.D. in Organizational Management from Capella University and B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science from California State University – Chico.
Nazem is an industry veteran and has experience with digital media, marketing, mobile, privacy and security working with a variety of consumer and technology businesses in the enterprise and SMB markets.
Currently he is responsible for all business development and marketing activities for ShoCard. He is proficient at creating new partnerships with businesses that are looking for a proactive, responsive, and reliable identity management partner.
Previously, he was Director of Enterprise Sales, at prominent adtech company Rocket Fuel that had a successful IPO in 2013. Prior to that, he was Head of National Sales at Buysight and part of the management team that led to the acquisition by AOL’s Advertising.com Group in December of 2012. Ali’s background also includes media planning, buying, and strategy at major advertising agencies including Carat, DraftFCB and J. Walter Thompson. Ali has a B.A. degree in Liberal Studies with a minor in Marketing from San Francisco State University.
Join the Team
Looking for a rewarding career? Our team is looking for talented individuals with experience with mobile technology and a passion digital identity and online security. If you’ve got what it takes, we want to hear from you! Have a look at our open positions.